Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fourth of July

Okay. So the Center's closed this weekend. I'm about ready to leave for the day. I'm realizing just how difficult it is to spend a day at work then write a blog at the end of the day. Last night, I worked till 10:30. There were five workshops going at the same time. Lots of people here--always great to see. I sold two lit journals--The Portland Review and Little Patuxent Review--and that's always great to do. We certainly have a lot more lit journals here.

When we return on Monday, we'll have a new Director, Charles Jensen. We're all looking forward to finally having him on board. As you may know by now, we're having a welcome reception for Charles on July 13th. That's a Sunday. From noon to 2p.m.

Anyway, I'm about spent. Have a nice Fourth of July.

No comments: