Monday, June 28, 2010

First Person Plural is Moving to Writer.org

Over the course of the past two years, I've tried to post daily (Monday-Friday) here at First Person Plural. Thank you to everyone who follows this blog, or who regularly reads it. It's been a pleasure to maintain. But as of Thursday, when our new Web site goes live, First Person Plural will officially be tucked under that new site. (Not that I'm doing away with this blogspot account. I still plan on leaving it up. New posts, however, will head straight for www.writer.org.) As many of you may know, I started this blog two years ago, just after arriving at The Writer's Center, because our current (and soon to be defunct) Web site couldn't do many of the things--post video, images, etc--that this blog could do.

Our new Web site will be able to do that, I'm very happy to say, and that means this blogspot address will soon have run its course.

When the site goes live, please stick with First Person Plural. Know, too, that I hope to make it even more of a space for members to post their own posts on a range of writerly topics. If you'd like to write for First Person Plural, the writer.org version, then by all means send me an e-mail. Much to do this week!

No comments: